• TDO consists of a single-piece (double)
outer ring and two single inner rings.
• This configuration offers a wide
effective bearing spread to support
loads created by overturning moments.
• These bearings can be used at fixed
positions or allowed to float in the housing
bore to compensate for shaft expansion.
Double-outer ring configurations
D D suffix has a groove with oil holes for lubrication
through the outer ring.
CD suffix now replaces the DC suffix listed for
part numbers in previous publications.
Same features as D suffix, but CD also has groove
with oil holes. One lubrication hole is counterbored
to accept an anti-rotational pin.
Default configuration for most series.
• TDO bearings are usually supplied complete with an inner-ring
spacer as a pre-set assembly.
• To suit the application duty, the built-in setting value needs to be
established by your Timken engineer before an order is placed.
• For spacer configuration information, contact your Timken
• Double outer ring can be used with any single inner ring from
the same series.
• The tables list regularly specified inner-ring part numbers.
• Consult your Timken engineer before making a final bearing
selection to help ensure suitability, availability and the most
Copyright © 2017 - 2019Solutions de roulements industriels All Rights Reserved